A Revival Like No Other
January 20 something wonderful and new is coming to Georgia. For one afternoon only, the Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church, the Most Rev. Michael Curry, will join us for Fearless Faith, Boundless Love, the most unique, love-filled revival you’ll ever experience. This is no “sinners-in-the-hands-of-an-angry-God” revival, but a joyful revival of the faith, hope, forgiveness, grace, and love we have come to know in Jesus Christ.
The day will include:
- Beautiful music from the Savannah Children’s Choir and the Albany State University Chorale;
- Delicious food provided by the Savannah Street Food Coalition;
- A gorgeous setting on the coastal banks of Honey Creek;
- Fellowship and fun with other Episcopalians and their friends from near and far;
- A phenomenal message from the Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church.
Presiding Bishop Curry
Known for his passionate and engaging preaching, the Most Rev. Michael Curry became the 27th Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church in 2017.
A cradle Episcopalian, he well knows that we are often perceived as “God’s Shy People,” yet he believes we Episcopalians have something important to offer the world. His will be a message of embracing the love of God in Jesus Christ and sharing it fearlessly with others.
Bring a Friend!
This event is not just for Episcopalians. In fact, you are encouraged to invite friends—especially those who currently have no church home—to join you on this one-day pilgrimage. Who knows? They might just hear something that gives them a new perspective on Jesus and the love, healing, forgiveness, and grace he offers to all.
Due to limited parking at Honey Creek, St. Matthew’s will provide transportation.
Sign up for the bus will be forthcoming.
- Cost: There is no cost for the bus for folks from St. Matthew’s as it has been underwritten by a gift. The cost for the bus for those not from St. Matthew’s is $15, payable to St. Matthew’s.
- Registration for the Revival: Click here to register. Please put in your information and where is asks affiliation, click “Visiting.” Registration is $8 for the revival.
- Deadline: January 8
- Departure/Return Times: The bus will depart from St. Matthew’s parking lot at 9:30 a.m. and will leave Honey Creek at 5:30 p.m. The drive is approximately 3.5 hours each way.
- Food: You can bring your own brown bag lunch and dinner OR purchase either or both from the food trucks that will be available. No alcohol, please.